Air-operated diaphragm pumps
Air-operated double diaphragm pumps have long been known as the most flexible pumps in the industry for handling and processing difficult liquids at relatively low pressures and currents.
Due to the large number of possible installations, diaphragm pumps can be used for numerous applications. Almost all products from highly corrosive acids to highly viscous paints and adhesives to foodstuffs can be pumped.
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS
- Flow rate and flow head can be variably adjusted via air pressure.
- After final assembly, complete check for restart, suction and tightness.
- ATEX permit for all versions: conductive plastic pumps available.
- Efficient air distribution system: low air consumption.
- Plastic air systems: robust and corrosion resistant in harsh environments.
- Special air system, lubrication-free, no failure, no freezing, low noise level.
- Pumping of aggressive and flammable media, viscous liquids, also with solids or gas.
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive areas or areas with high humidity.
- Fully submersible.
- Dry run without damaging the pump or the system.
- Problem-free restart of the pump.
- Conveying against the closed slide without damaging the pump is possible. The pump stops when the output is closed (1:1 ratio between compressed air and output pressure).
- Dry self-priming up to 6 metres dry.
- Efficient performance: high flow rates due to optimum casing designs.
- Portable and compact for flexible use, optionally available with trolley.
- Different connection possibilities thanks to different suction and pressure connections.
- Screwed construction offers maximum proof against leakage.
- Simple and quick maintenance without special tools.
Our diaphragm pumps are among the most versatile pumps on the market. They can be used in a variety of installations for numerous applications:
- automotive technology
- chemical industry
- textile industry
- ceramic industry
- water treatment
- pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- food industry
- pulp and paper industry
- bio diesel
- oil & gas industry
- galvanic industry etc.